Have all transmitters for the vehicle at hand
1. Make sure all doors are closed
2. Open Driver’s door
3. Insert key into ignition, then remove it
4. Press LOCK and UNLOCK on the vehicle door lock switch at 1 second intervals 5 times.
5. Close and re-open driver’s door
6. Press LOCK and UNLOCK on the vehicle door lock switch at 1 second intervals 5 times.
7. Insert key into ignition switch
8. Turn the ignition to ON then back to OFF (Do NOT Start or crank engine).
9. Remove Key from ignition
10. Door locks should cycle to confirm entry into programming mode
Press LOCK on remote for a minimum of 1 second
11. Locks should cycle once to confirm programming. If they cycle twice, the programming failed
12. Repeat button procedure to program remaining remotes
13. Close driver’s door. Test remotes.