THIS PROCEDURE RESETS ALL REMOTES FOR THE VEHICLE. ALL FUNCTIONING REMOTES WILL HAVE TO BE REPROGRAMMED DURING THE PROCEDURE
Make sure that you don’t press the brake pedal at any time during or before the procedure.
1.Close all doors, then open drivers door and press the Unlock button on driver’s door while it is open, insert key into ignition.
2.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 8 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (if the door locks do not cycle, then it was done incorrectly. You must start over by removing key and beginning from step 1)
(Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
3.Within 7.5 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 5.
4.Within 7.5 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4. for all other remotes.
5.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
*If this does not work try the procedure with the door closed.
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry pad located on the driver’s door.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button on the entry pad.
All doors will lock then unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing
the 1/2 button. Locks will cycle to indicate succesful programming.
4. Press any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of
previous remote. Locks will cycle again to indicate succesfull programming.
5. Repeat step 4 for all the remaining remotes (incuding working remotes).
6. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program
Note: The 5 digit permanent code is located: on the owner’s warranty card, on a label inside the trunk lid, the on the owner’s code card, on the central locking control module located in the driver’s door.