Note: All existing transmitters will need to be reprogrammed during this procedure N
“1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the UNLOCK button on the driver side door panel. Continue to hold down until instructed torelease in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (do not crank the engine)
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position ( do not crank the engine).
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle should lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the doors lock and unlock toconfirm programming. – (You may need to hold LOCK & UNLOCK for up to 30 seconds.)
11. Repeat step 10 for each additional transmitter (including any preexisting transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position to exit the transmitter programming mode. ”
PLEASE NOTE: THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES. If you have oneof these vehicles then you will need to get the remote programmed by a qualified locksmith or dealership.
“2000 – 2004 Cadillac Seville/Deville
2001 – 2006 Chevrolet Astro/Express
2001 – 2005 Chevrolet Blazer (SUV – not pickup)
2001 – 2004 Chevrolet Corvette
2001 – 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2001 – 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
2001 – 2004 GMC Jimmy
2001 – 2005 GMC Safari
2000 – 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix ”
2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala, Monte Carlo instructions
“1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and the radio to off. Do not crank the engine.
2. Press and hold the DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until settings is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK up or down arrows until FOB PROG appears on the display.
4. Press the PREV or NEXT button to enter the submenu. The current selection will have an asterisk next to it. BEGIN willbe displayed.
5. Press the DISP button to start programming. When the message PUSH FOB flashes, press and hold the LOCK andUNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for 15 seconds. A chime will be heard to verify the transmitter islearned.
6. Repeat Step 5 for each additional transmitter up to four remotes total. You do not need to press the DISP button again,just press down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the next transmitter to be learned to a maximum of four transmittersper vehicle.The mode you selected is now set. You can either exit the programming mode by following the instructions later in thissection or program the next feature available on your vehicle.
EXIT (Exit Feature Customization Mode): This feature allows you to exit the vehicle customization programming.
1. Scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
2. Press the DISP button to exit programming. A chime will he heard to verify the exit. “