Remote Programming Instructions for vehicles with regular keyed ignition that use keys and remotes as pictured below:
Make sure that you don’t press the brake pedal at any time during or before the procedure.
4.Within 10 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4. for all other remotes.
5.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
*If this does not work try the procedure with the door closed.
1. Fasten seatbelt and close all doors
2. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 3 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on first keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on second keyless remote. System will chime once to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Here is an example of how to program a ford key fob
Remote Programming Instructions for vehicles with push-button start ignition that use keys as featured below.
Please click on KEY PROGRAMMING to view programming instructions for smart proximity keys
Smart Proximity Keys