1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then
unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will
cycle to indicate successful programming.
4. If you have more Keyless Remotes (Including any existing remotes), Press
any button on the second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again
to indicate successful programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are
programmed the entire process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.