Have your master programmed key at hand (black key). New key must be cut prior to programming.
1. Insert black programmed key into ignition.
2. Press and release accelerator pedal 5 times within 15 seconds of inserting key into ignition.
3. Press and release brake pedal 6 times within 20 seconds of step 2.
4. Remove black key from ignition switch.
5. Insert new unprogrammed key into ignition within 10 seconds of step 4.
6. Press and release accelerator pedal once within 10 seconds of step 5.
7. Once these steps are performed properly you will see the immobilizer warning lamp begin to flash and after one
minute the lamp will stop flashing. Once the immobilizer warning lamp stops flashing you will have ten seconds to insert an additional key to be programmed.
8. Within ten seconds of inserting key into ignition press and release accelerator pedal once.
9. Immobilizer warning lamp will flash and after one minute the lamp will shut off.